November 9, 2015
We purchased the extension for one of our clients this summer. When installed, it immediately triggered a conflict with a 3rd party module. After reporting this issue to MageHit we couldn't get a response for almost 2 weeks!! That was like a nightmare! Luckily, with great effort we managed to make MageHit help us fix that.
But what was our surprise, when we contacted the team last night (our client needs to urgently customize the addon) and got ready-to-use solution after just 1 hour!!!
What is more, we discovered that the module received a big update and got a bundle of new, quite useful features. Fantastic!
I like the way you are changing, guys! And like that your products are getting better and better! Keep it up!