How to Clear Cache in Magento 2 is a general question when you guys use Magento. Magento 2 has 12 cache types by default. There are 2 simple ways to manage cache for Magento store. In this post, we will share to you the most simple ways to clear cache in magento 2.
#1: Clear Cache Via Admin System
Firstly, please go to System >> Cache Management
After that, please check selected checkbox on what you want
#2: Clear the cache using Command Line
To change current directory in Ubuntu, Centos or Windows
- Ubuntu: cd /var/www/magento2
- CentOS: cd /var/www/html/magento2
- Windows: cd /d/xampp/htdocs/magento2
To clean or flush Magento 2 cache:
- Go to Magento root directory
- Type: php bin/magento cache:clean or php bin/magento cache:flush
- Finish! Go to your Magento store and check result.
That’s all information as well as manipulations about the ways to clear cache in Magento 2. Hope that they are useful for you.
Thanks for reading!
Find out the latest MageHit's Magento 2 extensions: Here